Thursday, February 26, 2009

NEW YORK, NEW YORK (BAILOUT TOWN BLUES)
(New York, New York)
WilliamBanzai7

Sing along link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5lolwLxMbk

Start spreading the news, I'm leaving today
I don't want to be a part of it - New York, New York
These laid off banker shoes, are going away
We drove a stake through the very heart of it
New York, New York

I thought I woke up in a CITI of Wall Street dreams
And found the king of the hill - sits on top of a Ponzi scheme

These Bailout town blues, have melted our bonuses away
I'll make a brand new start of it - outside good Old New York
If I can't make it here, I can make it anywhere
No thanks to you - New York, New York

New York, New York
I woke up in a CITI of Wall Street perps and quantitative geeks
Now I find my employer is number one on top of the bailout heep,
AIG number one

These Bailout town blues, are melting banker jobs away
Im gonna make a brand new start of it -outside good old New York
If I can't make it there, I can make it anywhere

No thanks to you - New York New York

No comments:

Post a Comment