Tuesday, November 25, 2008

PANDIT THE NUT


PANDIT THE BAILOUT NUT
(I'm a Nut, Leroy Pullins)
WilliamBanzai7

Sing along link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqsauoDmgDo

Beedle-dee-bah, beedle-dee-bah, beedle-dee-ree-pa-dom...

[Chorus]
I'm a nut, I'm a bailout nut
My bank won't ever go bust, whoop-whoop-whoop-whoop
The head on my shoulders is sorta loose
And I ain't got the sense to save a giant CDO goose
Lord, I am crazy, ...I'm Pandit the bailout nut

Are your shares under water, if you're sellin when it rains?
Is it shorter to Bahrain, than it is by a plane?
Between myself and I, I wonder who's the dumber
Is it hotter in Mumbai, than it is in the summer?

[Chorus]

I drove my Cadillac to Wall Street to satisfy my lust
Wheelin', dealin', left ol' Wall Street on a Greyhound bus
I shouldn't have allowed all my bankers to get fired while I was there
But remember only forest fires prevent Bears

[Chorus]

The subprime crash will be over, when I begin to fight
If it took a dime to go 'round the world
I'd be on the next flight
I don't mind to take the FEDs out
If they don't mind to go Dutch
Makes me feel like a Billion bailout dollars
And I bet CITI ain't worth half that much

[Chorus]

Oh, crazy man! I'm a Nut!
Oh, Lordy, Lordy Lordy, Lordy
I'm crazy, I'm Pandit the Bailout Nut!

No comments:

Post a Comment