Tuesday, February 3, 2009

PONZI WIZARD


PONZI CALL WIZARD
(Pinball Wizard, the Who)
WilliamBanzai7

Ever since I was a young boy
I've played the Ponzi game
From Wall Street down to Palm Beach
Those suckers are all the same
But I ain't seen nothing like him
In any financial services mega mall
That soft spoken Park Avenue yid
Sure makes a mean PONZI CALL

He stands straight like a mensch
Becomes part of the asset management machine
Sucking all the country club believers
Always playing a devious scheme
He cons European banking institutions
Their diligence brains are small
That low down rotten mamzer Madoff
Sure makes a mean PONZI CALL

He's a PONZI CALLIN wizard
There's got to be a twist
A PONZI CALLIN wizard
He's got such a waiting list

How do you think he does it?
(I don't know)
What makes him so good?

He ain't got no distractions
Can't hear those opening buzzers and bells
Don't see SEC red lights a flashin'
Plays by sense of yutz smell
Always gets them to prepay
Never wilts at all
That low down Park Avenue gonif Madoff
Sure makes a mean PONZI CALL

I thought I was
The PONZI Scamin king
But I just handed
My PONZI crown to him

Even on my boiler room floor
He can beat my best
His shnook disciples follow him in
And he just does the rest
He's got a crazy trader shpiel
Never seen him stall
That low down scamin gonif Madoff
Sure makes a mean PONZI CALL

No comments:

Post a Comment