Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I'M THE FIRST NUT (Ode to Bush)
(I'm a Nut. Leroy Pullins)
WilliamBanzai7

Sing Along With the Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqsauoDmgDo


Beedle-dee-bah, beedle-dee-bah, beedle-dee-ree-pa-Bush..

[Chorus]
I'm nut, I'm a nut
My Presidential legacy don't amount to much, whoopa-whoopa-whoopa-whoopa
The head on my shoulders is sorta loose
And I ain't got the sense God gave a moose
Lord, I ain't crazy, but ...I'm the First Nut

Is is wetter under in the Potomac, if you're in it when it rains?
Is it shorter to Camp David, than it is by a plane?
Between myself and I, I wonder who's the dumber
Is it hotter down in Crawford, than it is in the summer?

[Chorus]

I drove my Cadillac to Wall Street to satisfy my lust
Wheelin', dealin', left ol' Wall Street on a Greyhound bus
I should'nt have set the markets on fire while I was there
But remember only forest fires prevent Bears

[Chorus]

The poverty war was almost over, until I began to fight
If it took a dime to go 'round the world
I'd cut taxes out of sight
I don't mind to take the Bankers out
If they don't mind to go Dutch
Makes me feel like 700 Billion Bailout Dollars
And I bet the Treasury ain't worth half that much

[Chorus]

Oh, crazy man! I'm a nut!
Oh, Lordy, Lordy Lordy, Lordy
I'm crazy, I'm the First Nut!

No comments:

Post a Comment