Wednesday, April 1, 2009

RETURN OF FORTUNATE SON



RETURN OF FORTUNATE SON (2009)
(Fortunate Son, Creedence Clearwater Revival)
WilliamBanzai7

Some folks get bailed waving the TARP flag,
Ooh, theyre red, white and blue fools.
And when the band plays bail to the cheat,
Ooh, they point the bailout cannon at you, lord,

It aint me, it aint me, I aint no billion dollar con, son.
It aint me, it aint me; I aint no fortunate one, no,

Yeah!
Some folks are born with a gold plated tin cup in hand,
Lord, dont they help themselves, oh.
But when the taxman comes to the door,
Lord, your house looks like a rummage sale, yes,

It aint me, it aint me, I aint no billion dollar son, no.
It aint me, it aint me; I aint no fortunate one, no.

Some folks inherit $tar $pangled eyes,
Ooh, they send you down to the unemployment door, lord,
And when you ask them, how much do I have to give?
Ooh, they only answer more! more! more! yoh,

It aint me, it aint me, I aint no billion dollar con, son.
It aint me, it aint me; I aint no fortunate one, one.

It aint me, it aint me, I aint no fortunate one, no no no,
It aint me, it aint me, I aint no fortunate son, no no no,

No comments:

Post a Comment