Sunday, March 24, 2013

VISUAL COMBAT FINE ART PRINTS: NEW EDITIONS


THIS TIME IS DIFFERENT_FINE ART PRINT

TOO BIG TO FAIL STRUT FINE ART PRINT



I was able to obtain large format files of each of these two images. Both of them look absolutely stunning in print. The first began as a vintage illustration by Thomas Nast and the second began as a vintage illustration of a Victorian dandy. The character Mad Ben is destined to become another Banzai7 classic.

I have had a tremendous response to my first offering of the PhD Quack and FIAT Fornicatio, both of which are still available. I welcome input from those of you who purchased either or both of those. I know some of you are still waiting for delivery and I will initiate a postal tracking search if requested.

This has been a learning process for me and you can expect the quality of the works to continue to trend upwards, both in terms of technique as well as collectibility and relevance of content. I am also investigating the feasibility of gallery events and other potential outlets consistent with my desire to maximize the participatory nature of what I am doing.

I have decided to organize my offerings around a main series of prints which I will announce regularly. These two may be considered the third and fourth in the main series. I will continue to accept special requests as well. As I mentioned with my kick off, I have structured the pricing in a way that allows me to give something of quality back to those of you who are able to support me in continuing what I have been doing.

It makes a big difference being able to remain fully focused on my work and I thank everyone for your interest and support!

The price of these two prints is the same as the first two $150 USD each including shipping cost and payment clearing charges. The prints are top quality and are each numbered and signed by me.

I am mindful that there are many who are not in a position to participate at this price point and I am planning to address that shortly.

I want to aim for maximum inclusion. Once I get this distribution method ironed out I will turn my attention to other projects such as the book.

I can't begin to describe the rush I get knowing that you are hanging my art in your offices and homes and sharing it with your friends and family.

If you are interested in these offerings, please send a message to this email: banzai7institute@gmail.com

Once again, I thank each and every one of you for your participation, support and continuing interest!

WB7







No comments:

Post a Comment