Thursday, September 9, 2010

KEYNESIAN RHAPSODY



KEYNESIAN RAPSODY
(Bohemian Rhapsody, Freddy Mercury)
WilliamBanzai7
Is this real economic life?
Is this just some Keynesian fantasy?
Caught in a nosedive,
No escape from double dip reality
Open your eyes, Look up to the kleptocracy and see,
I'm just a poor PhD, I need no sympathy,
Because I'ts easy come, easy go, Little high, little low,
Any way the DOW goes doesn't really matter to me, to me
Obama You just killed another jobless man,
Put a gun against his head, pulled the trigger, now he's dead
Obama, Geithner's lies are just so dumb
But now Its done and you've thrown it all away
Obama, ooh, Tea Party's gonna make you cry,
If jobs are not back again this time tomorrow,
Carry on, carry on because nothing but the economy really matters
Too late, election time has come,
Sends shivers down Palin's spine, Bankers swindling all the time
Goodbye, ev'rybody, Summer's got to go,
Gotta leave us all behind and face the truth
Obama, ooh, We know you don't want to cry,
You sometimes wish you'd never listened to Bernanke and those money printing whores at all
I see a little silhouetto of a Greenspan,
Scaramooch Scaramooch, will you do the monetary scambo
Thunderbolt and lightning, very, very fright'ning me
(Galileo) Galileo (Galileo) Galileo, Galileo figaro
Magnifico I'm just a Central Banker PhD nobody loves me
He's just a banker Phd from the Wall St family,
Spare him his life from this monstrous deficit reality
Easy come, easy go, will you let me go
Recession! No, we will not let you go
(Let him go!) Recession! We will not let you go
(Let him go!) Recession! We will not let you go
(Let me go) Will not let you go
(Let me go) Will not let you go (Let me go) Ah
No, no, no, no, no, no, no
(Obama mia, mama mia) Obama mia, let me go
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for greed, for greed, for greed
So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye
So you think you can dump me and leave me to die
Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby,
Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here
Nothing really matters, Anyone can see,
Nothing really matters,
Nothing really matters but the economy
Any way the November wind blows

1 comment: