Thursday, January 22, 2009

FROM: CAPITAL DEFORMATION--Banker Conversations
(WilliamBanzai7)

KEN: Nice carpet John, should I take of my shoes?

JOHN: Use the slippers by the door.

KEN: I hear their selling Bernie's fleet. Some nice hardware there.

JOHN: The guy is a seedy low life crook, he belongs behind bars.

KEN: Come on John, don't be so hard on the man. He's like all of us in a sense.

JOHN: Have a seat KEN (Pointing to COMMODE ON LEGS)

KEN: Man this place make my digs look like a Japanese bankers office.

JOHN: (Sitting in George the IV Chair) Dozo Ken-san. Every Wall Street Shogun has his castle.

KEN: So you got your bonus after all?

JOHN: How so?

KEN: You gave it to all your friends down the hall and spent the pre-installment on this fancy french hardware.

JOHN: You like that eh? It's what we in the business call an AIG omelet.

KEN: You know John, I think I am going to go over and have a look at Bernie's fleet.

JOHN: Shall I join you. You know China Fun is just down the block from his place.

KEN: No John, you stay here and pack this stuff up while I'm gone.

JOHN: Pack?

KEN: Yes, pack. I want you on the street by 5 PM.

JOHN: I don't even have any shrink wrap!

KEN: The only shrink wrap you need is Dr. Schadenfreude rapping the "Bailout shuffle"

JOHN: See you in bailout hell Ken.

KEN: We are already there John. We are already there.

[One hour later]

BERNIE: Ken, you have my sympathy. People just don't appreciate the Ponzi business model in all its subtle manifestations.

KEN: Skip the sermon Bernie, I'll take em all.

No comments:

Post a Comment