Thursday, August 27, 2009

AIG REMOTE CONTROL


BANZAI7 NEWS- Wearing flip-flops, khaki shorts and a green polo shirt, the new chief executive of bailed-out insurer American International Group Inc says he's getting a lot of work done from his massive villa overlooking the Adriatic. He makes no apologies for his passion for Croatia, including his palatial villa with 12 (yes 12) bathrooms and his vineyards on the Pulljerk Peninsula about a two hours drive north of Dubrovnik.

"People criticize me for being on vacation. I actually started my vacation a week before I was actually supposed to," Robert Beanmush (Mr. Bean) told Reuters in an interview. "I do have conference calls with my contractors every day, I have all the drawings sent here. I can work here as well as in the office in New York, where nothing of merit seems to happen."

Other well known AIG executives have worked effectively from remote locations. Most notably Joseph Cassano who managed AIG Financial Products from Knightsbridge in London. Cassano managed to blow up AIG, Goldman Sachs and the global financial system from his townhouse which is rumored to be equipped with 20 "Hail Mary" urinals.

Cassano once said: "People criticize me for working from London. I do have conference calls with Goldman Sachs NY every day, I have all the derivative contracts sent here. I can work here as well as in the office in New York, where nothing of merit seems to happen. Excuse me for a moment..."


Mr. Bean will need all 12 toilets in his villa since the shit at AIG seems to hit the fan every 12 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment