Sunday, May 23, 2010

MERKEL'S MAGICAL MYSTERY EURO


ANGELA MERKEL: I AM THE EURO WALRUS
(I AM THE WALRUS, The Beatles)
WilliamBanzai7

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.
See how they run like PIIGS from a short seller's gun, see how they fly.
I'm crying.

Sitting on a bench, waiting for the bailout bus to come.
Corporation t-shirts, stupid bloody English.
You've been a naughty boy, you let your fiscal hair grow long.
I am the eggmom, they are the eggmen, I'm the Euro Walrus,
Goo goo ga joob.

Mister City hedgeman shorting
Pretty little EURO PIIGS in a row.
See how they fly like a plane in the Sky, see how they fly.
I'm crying.
I'm cry, I'm crying, I'm cry.

Yellow custard, dripping from a quant's black box.
Greek fisherman with his Greek fishwife,
You've been a naughty boy and you let your fiscal face get dirty.
I am an eggmom(woo), they are the eggmen (woo), I am the Euro Walrus,
Goo goo ga joob.

Sitting in an English bailout garden waiting for the IMF sun.
If the sun don't come, you get wet from
Sitting in the market rain.
I am the eggmom, they are the eggmen, I am the Euro Walrus,
goo goo gajoob ga goo goo gajoob.

Expert shmecksperts, choking bankstas
Don't you think the bailout joker laughs at you? (ho ho ho, he he he, ha ha ha)
See how they snort like Piigs in a sty, see how they snide.
I'm crying.

Money Printer Ben, climbing up the Greenspan tower.
Expert singers singing fiscal Hare Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them reading Nouriel Roubini oh!.
I am the eggmom, they are the eggmen, I am the EURO WALRUS,
Goo goo gajoob ga goo goo ga joob
(everybody ho ha everybody ho ha!)

3 comments: