Monday, September 22, 2008

From The Soundtrack : Ghostbusters (1984)


SHORT Busters…


If there's somethin' strange on your balance sheet
Who ya gonna call (shorttbusters)
If it's somethin' weird an it don't look good
Who ya gonna call (shortbusters)

(Lehman) I ain't afraid a no shorts
(AIG) I ain't afraid a no shorts
If you're seein' CDO's ruinin' your networth
Who can you call (shortbusters)
An' invisible trade dragging down your spreads
Oh who ya gonna call (shortbusters)
(Merrill) I ain't afraid a no shorts
(Bear) I ain't afraid a no shorts
Who ya gonna call (shortbusters)
Morgan Stanley: If you're all alone pick up the phone
An call (shortbusters)

(Paulsen) I ain't afraid a no short
I hear it likes Goldman
(Goldman) I ain't afraid a no shorts
Who you gonna call (short busters)
Mm…if you've had a dose
Of a naked short baby
You better call short busters
(SEC Cox) Bustin' makes me feel good
(Bernanke) I ain't afraid a no shorts

No comments:

Post a Comment