Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I CAN'T STAND HIPPOCRACY

As we now know the top three recipients of money from the government related to the credit insurance A.I.G. had written are Société Générale, a French bank, at $11 billion; Goldman Sachs, at $8.1 billion; and Deustche Bank, at $5.4 billion.

I said it before and I will say iy again, I can't stand hypocracy. There is only one thing worse than listening to gay Republican child molesters lecture us about morality,

listening to:

1. Goldman Sach's CEO Blankfein brag that the Goldman model still works,

2. Deutschebank's CEO Ackerman yodel that they don't need to be bailed out; and

3. French politicians lecture us about our financial excess.

Hmmmm...on second thought, maybe listening to the gay GOP child molesters was worse.

Let them all Bugger Off!

1 comment:

  1. If you can't stand hippocracy, kill all the horses you see before they take over the world.

    ReplyDelete