Monday, March 2, 2009

THE MIGHTY BAILOUT TIM
(The Mighty Quinn, Bob Dylan)
WiliamBanzai7

Ev'rybody's bailing AIG and the big banks run by dopes,
Some are building lucite monuments,
Others, jotting down insolent notes,
Ev'rybody's in despair,
Ev'ry girl and boy
But when Tim the Bailout Eskimo gets here,
Ev'rybody's gonna jump for joy.
Come all without, come all within,
You'll not hear nothing like Geithners bailout spin.

I like to do just like the rest, I like my portfolio nice and neat,
But guarding opaque financial fumes and chump trade waste,
It ain't my cup of meat.
Ev'rybody's 'neath the lemon tree,
Feeding Ponzi pigeons on a limb
But when Tim the Bailout Eskimo gets here,
All the pigeons gonna run to him.
Come all without, come all within,
You'll not hear nothing like Geithner's bailout spin.

Now Livermore trading maxims ain't gonna do, I can't recite 'em all,
Just tell me where it hurts,
And I'll tell you who to call.
Nobody can get no sleep,
There's financial excrement on ev'ryone's feet
But when Tim the Eskimo gets here,
Ev'rybody's gonna wanna another bailout dose.
Come all without, come all within,
You'll not hear nothing like the mighty bailout Tim.

No comments:

Post a Comment