Saturday, April 17, 2010

I'M SO FRAUDERY



LLOYD BLANKFEIN: I'M SO FRAUDERY
(I'm So Ronery, Air America)
WilliamBanzai7

Why are all our crients so fuckin stupid?
Why isn't Obama interrigent rike me?

I'm So fraudery
So fraudery
So fraudery and sadry arone

There's no one
Just me onry
Sitting on my rittle Squid throne
I work hard for God and make up great prans
But nobody ristens, no one understands
Seems like Warren's the onery one who takes me serirousry

And so I'm fraudery
A rittle ronery
Poor rittle me

There's nobody
I can rerate to
Feel rike Bernie in a cage
It's kinda sihry
But not rearry
Because it's fihring my tentacres with rage

I'm the smartest most crever most srippery CEO squid
But nobody else seems to rearize it
When I change the banking world maybe they'll notice me
But until then I'rr just be fraudery
Rittle ronery fraudery, poor rittle me

I'm so ronery and fraudery

1 comment: