Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'M A NUT JOB


BANZAI7 TEHRAN BUREAU--Iranians vote for president Friday after the most heated campaign in the 30-year history of the Islamic republic exposed bitter divisions among Iran's ruling elite.

A high turnout could spell doom for incumbent President Mahmoud I'm-a-Nut-Job, whose four-year tenure has been marked by economic mismanagement and confrontation with the West. About 46 million of the country's 70 million people are eligible to vote.

Some observers are predicting a first-round win by Mir-Hossein Mosock-It-To-Me, a former prime minister who has benefited from widespread disaffection with Mr. I'm-a-Nut-Job.



I'M A NUT JOB (Ballad of Ahmadinejad)
(I'M A NUT, Leroy Pullins)
WilliamBanzaiPullins

Sing along link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqsauoDmgDo

Beedle-dee-bah, beedle-dee-bah, beedle-dee-ree-pa-dom...

[Chorus]
I'm a nut, I'm a nut
My Ayatollah don't ever let me get in a rut, whoop-whoop-whoop-whoop
The head on my shoulders is sorta loose
And I ain't got the sense the mullah's gave a Pahlavian goose
Lord, I ain't crazy, but ...I'm an Iroonian nut

Is it wetter in the Gulf, if you're there when it rains?
Is it shorter to Bahrain, than it is by a plane?
Between myself and I, I wonder who's the dumber
Is it hotter down in Riyadh, than it is in the summer?

[Chorus]

I drove my Samand to Dubai to satisfy my lust
Wheelin', dealin', left ol' Dubai on a Camel jockey bus
I sure did'nt set the mosques on fire while I was there
But remember infidel desires sure beat daily prayers

[Chorus]

The Islamic revolution will be over, when our missiles are in flight
If it took a Rial to fly one round the world
We couldn't put up a fight
I don't mind to take a Persian princess out
If she don't mind a kabob for lunch
Makes me feel like a million rug dealing Yankee dollars
And I bet I ain't worth half that much

[Chorus]

Oh, crazy man! I'm a nut!
Oh, Lordy, Lordy Lordy, Lordy
I'm crazy, I'm an Iroonian nut!

No comments:

Post a Comment