Friday, July 3, 2009

FOLKSY LADY RETURNS





McCain Sings Folksy Lady
(Foxy Lady, Jimi Hendrix)

You know you're a cute little GOP heartbreaker
Folksy
You know you're a sweet little mud scraper
Folksy

I wanna see your mobile home
I won't do you no harm, no
You've got a bigger brain than mine
Ooh, folksy

I see you, heh, on down on the RNC scene
Folksy
You make me wanna get up and uh scream
Folksy
Ah, baby listen now
I've made up my mind yeah
I'm tired of wasting all my precious campaign time
You've got a bigger brain than mine, yes mine
Folksy lady

Here I come

I want you to give me some Robo Phone
I want you to see my seven homes
You've got to be a political land mine,

Here I come baby
I'm comin' to get ya
On Fox News baby!
You look so good in that red leather!
Yeah, folksy
Yeah, give us some
Folksy

No comments:

Post a Comment