Saturday, July 4, 2009

SARAH MOOSE SHOOTER RETURNS

BANZAI NEWS--Sarah Palin’s abrupt announcement that she was resigning as Alaska’s governor left observers speculating about a future for her that could range from a 2012 White House bid to political oblivion.

WB7--Maybe she wants to enroll in a charm school. I'll take oblivion.



SARAH MOOSE SHOOTER
(to Barracuda, Heart)
WilliamBanzai7

So this is the end - I saw you again today
Had to turn my high powered rifle away
You smiled in the sun - Moose steaks for everyone
and tails - it never fails!

You lying so low in the Alaskan skunk weeds
Bet you gonna ambush me
You'd have me down on my knees
Wouldn't you, Sarah Moose Shooter?

Back over time when I was just trying to be a trailer Aunt Bea
John McCain proposed to appoint me VP
No right no wrong "you're selling a product" - its just a name
game "Palin and Old Numbnuts"

Since the real thing won't do the trick
You better come up with some cheap campaign tricks
Cause you gonna burn out your short redneck wick
aren't you, Sarah Moose Shooter?

"Sell me sell you" the the old man said
Dive down deep to bring me back from the dead
You... I think you come from the shallow GOP zoo.
Everyone knows that every GOP Freak wants a gun toting VeeP

All that night and all the next
Swam the Bering Strait without coming up for air
Swim moose swim, here comes Sarah the Moose Shooter!

No comments:

Post a Comment