Wednesday, October 1, 2008

BAIL OUT HIGHWAY 61
(to Highway 61, Bob Dylan)
Revised Lyrics WilliamBanzai7

Oh Bush said to Paulson, "Lets have us some fun"
Hank says, "Man, you must be puttin' me on"
Bush say, "No." Hank say, "What?"
Bush say, "You can do what you want Hank, but
The next time you see me comin' you better run"
Well Hank says, "Where do you want this financial chicanery done?"
Bush says, "Out on Bailout Highway 61."

Well Dick the Gorilla he had a bloody nose
Dr. Ben said they wouldn't give him and Lehman no clothes
He asked poor Ben where can I go
Ben said there's only one place I know
Dick said tell me quick man I got to run
Ben just pointed with his FED gun
And said that way down on Bailout Highway 61.

Well the Goldman banker said to Hank the King
I got 20 Billion AIG red white and blue credit default strings
And a thousand telephones that don't ring
Do you know where I can get rid of these things
And Hank the King said let me think for a minute son
And he said yes I think it can be easily done
Just take everything down to Bailout Highway 61.

Now the Senator's daughter on the twelfth night
Told the her Senator father that things just weren't right
My money market's complexion is much too white
He said come here and step into the light he says hmm you're right
Let me tell the Senator mother this has to be done
But the Senator's mother was with the Senator's son
And they were both out on Bailout Highway 61.

Now the wily Wall Street scoundrel he was very bored
He was tryin' to create a new financial wardrobe
He found a seedy promoter who nearly fell off the floor
He said I never engaged in this kind of thing before
But yes I think it can be very easily done
We'll just put some ads out on the Street
And do it once again on Bailout Highway 61.

No comments:

Post a Comment