Saturday, October 25, 2008

Political Running Man

We are witnessing the Political version of Schwarzeneggers Running Man:

Ladies and Gentleman, we've had Joe the Plumber, Joe Six Pack, Sarah the Pit Veeper, Ayers the Terrorist, even Barack's pal Bush the GOP President. RIP all of them. Now we bring you Ashley the Campaign Volunteer!!!

McCain: This is TV politics, that's all it is. It has nothing to do with people, it's to do with ratings! For fifty years, we've told them what to eat, what to drink, what to wear... for Christ's sake, Barack, don't you understand? Americans love television. They wean their kids on it. Listen. They love game shows, they love wrestling, they love sports and violence. So what do we do? We give 'em *what they want*! We're number one, Barack, that's all that counts, believe me. I've been in the business for thirty years.

Barack: Well John, I may not have been in political game show business for as long as you have. But I'm a quick learner. And right now, I'm going to give the audience what *I* think they want....

No comments:

Post a Comment