Monday, October 27, 2008

MARKET SKELTER
(Helter Skelter, John Lennon)
WilliamBanzai7

When they go to the bottom they go back to the top of the slide
Where they stop and you turn and then try to decide
If It gets to the bottom will we see you again, yeh, yeh yeh

Do you, don't you want the markets to save you
Their coming down fast, but their miles above you
Tell me, tell me tell me, c'mon tell me Mr. Financier
Well you may be a trader but you ain't got the answer.

Look out, Market SKelter, Market SKelter, Market Skelter, yeah ...

a-Will you, won't you want it to take you
It's coming down fast, but don't let it shake you
Tell me, tell me, tell me Mr Financier
You may be a broker but you ain't got the answer.

Look out!
Market Skelter, Market Skelter, Market Skelter, oooh...
Look out, 'cause here it comes ...

When It gets to the bottom It goes back to the top of the slide
Then it stops and you turn and then try to decide
If it gets to the bottom will we see you again, yeh, yeh yeh

Well do you, don't you want the markets to break you
Their coming down fast, but don't let em shake you
Tell me, tell me, tell me Mr Financier
Well you may be a joker but you ain't got an answer

Look out!
Market skelter, market skelter, market skelter

Look out! Market Skelter ... their coming down fast
yes they are
yes they are
coming down fast
oh now market skelter ... woo hooo


(yelled)
I got blisters from my blackberry!

No comments:

Post a Comment