Friday, October 24, 2008

Voodoo Trade
(Voodoo Chile (slight return), Jimi Hendrix)
WilliamBanzai7

Well, I stand up next to the markets
And I chop em down with the edge of my hand.
Well, I stand up next to the markets,
Chop em down with the edge of my hand.
Well, I pick up all the pieces one by one,
Might even raise just a little cash.
Cause Im a Voodoo Trade,
Lord knows Im a Voodoo Trade, baby.

I didnt mean to take up all your sweet time,
Ill give it right back to you one of these trading days.
I said I didnt mean to take up all your sweet time,
Ill give it right back one of these black trading days.
And if I dont meet you no more in this financial world
Then ill, Ill meet you in the next one and dont be late, dont be late.
Cause Im a Voodoo Trade, Voodoo Trade,
Lord knows Im a Voodoo Trade, hey hey hey.
Im a Voodoo Trade, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment