Wednesday, January 20, 2010

McCAIN'S GOT HIS ALASKAN BABE BACK

BANZAI7 NEWS--John McCain announced Wednesday that former Alaska governor, 2008 vice presidential candidate, authress, tea bag expert, moose huntswoman and fashion consultant Sarah Palin will join McCain in Phoenix on March 26 to help campaign for his re-election to the U.S. Senate.

Palin is scheduled to attend a private fundraising event that evening. The next day, she and McCain will appear together at a public event, likely a rally, according to McCain spokeswoman Brooke Buchanan.

"I'm looking forward to getting back on the campaign trail with my former running mate, and I know my fellow Arizonans will welcome her, as well.  I can't wait to read her book." McCain said in a statement.



"McCain-Palin, I Got You Babe"
(I Got You Babe, Sonny & Cher)
WilliamBanzai7

[HER:] They say we're dumb and we don't know
We won't find out until we know
[HIM:] Well I don't know if all that's true
'Cause you got me, and baby I got you

[HIM:] Babe
[BOTH:] I got you babe I got you babe

[HER:] They say our campaign did't pay the rent
Before we lost, our money'd all been spent
[HIM:] I guess that's so, so we don't have to smoke medicinal pot
But at least I'm sure of all the things we got

[HIM:] Babe
[BOTH:] I got you babe I got you babe

[HIM:] I got a plumber fixin the sink I got you to wear my plastic VP ring
[HER:] And when I'm sad, you're a clown
And if I get scared, you're always fartin around
[HER:] So let them say your hair's too gray
'Cause I don't care, with you I just can't wear a thong
[HIM:] Then put your little hand in mine
There ain't no political mole hill or mountain we can't climb

[HIM:] Babe
[BOTH:] I got you babe I got you babe

[HIM:] I got you to hold my running mate hand
[HER:] I got you to misunderstand
[HIM:] I got you to walk the media plank
[HER:] I got you to talk gibberish underneath my goldfish tank
[HIM:] I got you to for the good fight
[HER:] I got you to aim my rifle sight
[HIM:] I got you, I won't let go
[HER:] I got you to endorse me even though...

[BOTH:] I got you babe

1 comment:

  1. Does Senator McAlzheimers realize how long her book's been out? And that it has been refuted by so many?

    ReplyDelete