Sunday, February 7, 2010

I SCAMMED EM MY WAY


“I used to like ‘My Way,’ but after all the trouble, I stopped singing it,” he said. “You can get killed.”
Sinatra Song Strikes Deadly Chord




I SCAMMED EM MY WAY
(My Way, Frank Sinatra)
WilliamBanzai7

And now the end is near
And so I face the final subprime curtain
My friend I'll say it clear
I'll state a quantitative case of which I'm absolutely certain

I've lived a Wall Street bankster life that's full
I've swindled each and every way but sideways
And more, much more than this
I scammed them my way

Regrets I've hedged a few
But then again too few to mention
I did what I wanted to do
And did it through SEC exemptions

I planned each toxic course
Each innovative step along the ponzi highway
And more, much more than this
I scammed them my way

Yes there were times I'm sure you knew
When we bought more securitised shlock than we could chew
But through it all when there was doubt
I jacked the Fed and got bailed out, I escaped Lehman's final call
And I stood tall and scammed them my way

I've loved, I've laughed and lately cried
I've had my fill, my share of bankster screwing
And now as the Federal subsidies subside
I find it all slightly less than amusing

To think I did God's work
And may I say not in a shy way
Oh no, oh no, not me
I scammed them my way

For what is a Wall Street con man what has he got
If not $100 million bonus bucks then he has not
To see the things he truly steals
And the words of a slippery Wall Street eel
The record shows I took the populist blows
And scammed them my way

Yes it was my way...

No comments:

Post a Comment