Wednesday, December 2, 2009

DUBAI--THE CITY OF DEBTS PILED TO THE SKY



DUBAI--THE CITY OF DEBTS PILED TO THE SKY
(Spirit in the Sky, Norman Greenbaum)
WilliamBanzai7

When I'm fried with no more money to invest
Gonna go to the place that's the best
When I lay me down to die
Goin' up to Dubai the City of debts piled to the sky
Goin' up to Dubai the City of debts piled to the sky
That's where I'm gonna go when I die
When I die and they lay me to rest
Gonna go to the place that's where fools go to invest

Prepare yourself you know it's a must
No better friend than Croesus
So you know that when your fried
He's gonna recommend you
To Dubai the City of debts piled to the sky
Gonna recommend you
To the city in the sky
That's where you're gonna go when you die
When you die and they lay you to rest
You're gonna go to the place where fools go to invest

Never been a winner I never skimmed
I got a friend in Croesus
So you know that when I die
He's gonna set me up with
Dubai the city with debts piled to the sky
Oh set me up with the city in the sky
That's where I'm gonna go when I'm fried
When I die and they lay me to rest
I'm gonna go to the place where fools go to invest
Go to the place that's the best

1 comment: