Wednesday, January 13, 2010

WHAT CONDITION THE FINANCIAL CRISIS INQUIRY COMMISSION WAS IN

BANZAI7 NEWS--The top executives of Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley and Bank of America testified Wednesday at a Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission hearing.



TO SEE WHAT CONDITION THE FINANCIAL CRISIS COMMISSION WAS IN
(What Condition My Condition Was In, Mickey Newbury)
WilliamBanzai7

Sing along Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ8k6fVe25k

(yeah, yeah, oh-yeah, what condition my condition was in)

I woke up this mornin’ with the sundown shinin’ in
I found every kind of scamming Wall Street banksta testifying within
They tripped on a subprime cloud and landed with a bailout high
They tore all our savings on a jagged sky
I just dropped in to see what condition the Financial Crisis Commission was in

(yeah, yeah, oh-yeah, what condition the Financial Crisis Commission was in)

They pushed all their trading bets into a derivative black hole and then they all fell in
They scratched and clawed themselves out from the 2big 2fail bankruptcy bin
It got me so up tight I couldn’t unwind
I saw so much quantitative cr@p It broke my mind
I just dropped in to see what condition the Financial Crisis Commission was in

(yeah, yeah, oh-yeah, what condition the Financial Crisis Commission was in)

Someone painted April fool in big black letters on Lloyd Blankfein's behind
Goldman had its foot on the AIG gas, left the road and blew a FWMD land mine
Eighty miles outta Wall Street and I got no spare
Eighty miles straight up downtown Washington somewhere
I just dropped in to see what condition the Financial Crisis Commission was in

I said I just dropped in to see what condition the Financial Crisis Commission was in
Yeah yeah oh-yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment